Wednesday

Art


Photobucket
Photobucket
My mom picked me up from work today – with Penny – my co-workers who haven’t seen her yet were amazed lol.
Cause Wednesday is my “short” day we went to buy some dog food. We had Penny in her dog-bag in the backseat on our way home cause I was having a sandwich (yes!) and she was able to open that bag twice! When I looked back to her she was sitting there next to the bag looking at me as if she wanted so say “And now?”
Now she’s eating her ox-penis – she’s obviously loving it, she never nibbled on those dog sticks for that long.
 
Thank you for following my blog and actually posting comments btw…it means a lot, seriously. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. :) Freut mich, wenn du es magst. Ich bin selbst überragt, dass die Bilder so geworden sind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisabeth31.8.11

    nein leider gibt es dazu kein rezept :(( also mein rezept heißt: nach unten zu nahkauf oder wie der laden heißt und diese mini eclairs kaufen :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha...alles klar!
    trotzdem danke für die antwort :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Franzi1.9.11

    Ja ein Chihuahua :))
    http://halsundstilbruch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paola1.9.11

    Fantastic!!!!;D

    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete