Thursday

Back from vacation

On Monday my mom and I travelled to Vienna. We got way too early to the airport (cause of me! – I was so scared to miss the flight or have to rush or whatever lol)
Photobucket
So cause we had to wait my dad and I had stupid ideas. (LOL at the woman in the café – she probably thought “What kinda freaks are they?” – but we could see ourselves in the wall hahaha)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
first the weather was like this…
Photobucket
then we got into this…gross weather. But as soon as we landed the weather was good :) and we had really nice and warm weather in Vienna (where it was raining till the day we arrived mwahaha)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

There are loooootsa more pictures…of coure :)

3 comments:

  1. glad you had a great holiday, love the pics look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was really nice of you to bring the sun to vienna! n_n

    ReplyDelete