Saturday

Don’t hide yourself in regret


On Tuesday we had breakfast at a little café and then I wanted to start my shopping mission. Unfortunately I realized that the stores in Vienna open at 10am and not at 9am like they do at home. –.-
Via subway we got to the “Stephansplatz”, walked around for a couple minutes until the stores there opened and THEN I started the shopping mission (and continued at Mariahilfstraße lol)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My mom said she’d take a photo of me and I should stand in front of that statue kinda thing…and then it’s not even in the picture *facepalm*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stephansdom
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Muffin6.8.11

    ist jetzt da :p
    http://www.kleiderkreisel.de/mitglieder/7948-missmuffin/kleidung

    ReplyDelete
  2. i shouldn't look at your food photos when i haven't had dinner yet. :-D
    great... now i am even more hungry. :-(

    ReplyDelete