Saturday

IF I SURVIVE, I’LL WORSHIP THE MOON


Photobucket
My mom and I went for a rather long walk with Penny at the river. Just when we got there it started to rain but we went for a lil walk anyway. After a few minutes we decided to go back home (of course it stopped raining). We returned tho when the sun came out.
I left Penny off the leash so she could run freely. She never runs away…she’s always staying with us. But although she’s still so tiny and young she’s got so much energy and runs and runs and runs…:)
After we got home I took a few pictures with her…in our “walk” outfits.
Yesterday we had like 35°C…today it’s only 14°C.



**************************
And I've joined another giveaway...I just can't give up. 
This time it's a giveaway from Cruel Thing and you can win a preeetttyyyy dress.
This is my fave dress from the "Love" store...

8 comments:

  1. Aww so cute!



    p.s: check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't decide who is cuter... you or penny??? hmmm...

    oh... btw... i bought a dress for the wedding today. now i only need shoes. the ones i wanted are already sold out. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh you got a dress?! picture please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. andrea28.8.11

    i love your grey jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thebeadayse28.8.11

    soooooooooooo sweeet <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. och höör wiee niedlich ist der denn :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summerlee29.8.11

    omg... was ist das denn für n niedlicher kleiner hund?? :)
    lg summer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment! Your dog is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete