Monday

Off to Vienna

In a few hours I’ll be driving to the airport to fly to Vienna. I’m a bit nervous but can’t wait either.
As I said in the video I’ve posted yesterday (not sure how many of you even watch those) I’m not gonna take my laptop with me. Which means I won’t be blogging until I’m back on Thursday (I don’t have any posts scheduled either).
I’ll be on Twitter tho lol…cause I’m obviously taking my phone with me.
So, those who have me on Twitter can contact me there :)
 
¡Hasta luego!
 
(I’ll leave you with pictures I took from an apartment I’ve been to. That’s the area where I’m living.)
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nille1.8.11

    Danke für dein Statement. Ich werde mich auch nicht verstellen für die anderen, aber wenn man Anregungen bekommt ist es immer super :) Ich hoffe das mit deinem Gehirn wird bald besser ;)
    Ich werd so weiter machen, wie es mr spaß macht. Niklas :)

    ReplyDelete