Thursday

Protect me from what I want


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Playing with Penny in the garden is making me cry with laughter. Seriously. She so hilarious!!
 
I’ve planned to go to the tattoo studio tomorrow. I feel like it’s too spontanious…but then I’m pretty sure again that I want that tattoo (and I got my brother’s approval). My mom says “It doesn’t fit to your other tattoos.” That’s not entirely true in my opinion. I’ll just do it…we’ll see if I decide to wait tomorrow lol.

ALSO La Roja is not even an hour away from me right now…and I’m not feeling the urge to go there and stress myself out with them. WTF? I’m gonna watch the match tomorrow at home and chill. Tho Sergio looks more and more fabulous. :)

1 comment:

  1. what are you going to get? the one you showed me a couple of weeks ago?
    why did you need your brother's approval?

    ReplyDelete