Saturday

Shirt Recycled

I bought a leopard pattern shirt in Vienna in August.
When I got home and wore it I realized it’s got wholes all over the back…I bought a destroyed shirt. But I didn’t throw it away – I wanted to have a shirt with a cut out skull on the back for a while and since that shirt was already destroyed I decided to “recycle” it. I had nothing to lose. It was destroyed already anyway…
When I was cutting out the skull pattern Penny found it super funny to lie on the shirt and bite the scissors.
Photobucket
This is the result.
Photobucket


DIY | Everybody, Everywear

2 comments:

  1. Belle25.9.11

    love this! it looks so cool:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. meagan17.10.11

    This is so creative! I absolutely love the idea! and what a cute puppy!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete