Monday

Nevermind, I’ll find someone like you

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Dress: Asos

Today in the afternoon I’ll be driving to Innsbruck – to hang out with my “oldest friend” – not that she’s old but we’re friends for like 19 years now…we met as 4 or 5 year olds :)

So we’ll celebrate Halloween – and at about 6am I’ll drive back home via train. It’s gonna be a sleepless night lol. But I can’t wait – as I said, I miss Innsbruck a lot (I studied/lived there for 2 years).

Happy Halloween! (I usually hate Haloween…but oh, well)

 

PS: Please, be so kind and take the poll in the sidebar. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias por comentar guapisima!si, mi vestido es de H&M pero del invierno pasado.
    Tu vestido es precioso y tu perrito adorable!!.
    Cuentas con una seguidora mas!
    Besitos desde manuelasstyle.blogspot.com
    y mñn...nuevo post! Te espero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY SWEET PEQUE31.10.11

    Fantastic dress, visit my blog, kiss, kiss, RA

    http://mysweetpeque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookieswardrobe31.10.11

    perfect dress!
    www.cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete