Saturday

New in

Photobucket
I bought a smaller hand bag (from New Yorker). My old one was just too big and the zipper on top always ripped open my fingers. I was usually getting so annoyed and was close to freaking out when I tried to find something in my bag. So I decided to buy a new one – a smaller one, where I can’t put everything in. Only the stuff I “need”.
Photobucket
I also bought this oversized shirt. When I put it on the floor to take a photo of it – Penny ran over and sat on it as you can see. So I took the shirt photo with my puppy sitting on it.
She’s just like that. As soon as I’m sitting on the floor or put something on the floor she’s attacking. :)

Photobucket
Then she decided to eat the price tag of the shirt.

8 comments:

  1. i love how penny poses for you everytime you take a photo. she's like a real model. haha
    i mean... seriously... i think she's the only dog i know who likes to be photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssshhht1.10.11

    She's used to it I guess haha. From day 1 I took photos of her. Even before I had her at home I took photos of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bet the first time she saw you she thought "omg! who is this crazy lady with the canon camera? is she going to be my new mommy?" :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pssshhht1.10.11

    hahaha...for sure!! and she was right, i am her new mommy. tho she's just as crazy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, yeah... of course... that why she liked you from the start because she sensed that you're as crazy as she is. perfect match! hehe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pssshhht1.10.11

    love at first sight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret1.10.11

    You have very nice blog :) I love your vintage handbag and small dog is really cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky4.10.11

    Haha bless your dog chewing that tag - such a cutie!

    http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete