Saturday

Self expression is not a mental illness, it is a form of art.


Photobucket
Photobucket
I went to the shopping center with my mom today, since I needed a couple of things. Like pullovers or shirts that cover my butt more or less, cause I’m not wearing jeans etc. anymore only leggins…and we all know that leggins are no real pants! I didn’t find a pullover. Actually I didn’t find anything at H&M today – which is not normal.

I also went to the Body Shop – my mom bought me make-up for Christmas. I bought my fake-tan-lotion hahaha. I tried it out already. Covered my whole body with that – except my face yet. I’ll do that in the evening after I removed my make-up.

I went to a Wolford Outlet Sale thing today too. But didn’t find anything. It’s just not the kind of stuff I’d buy I guess. I’m an H&M, Zara etc. girl. Lo siento!

3 comments:

  1. guess i have to comment on your blog while you're making "maroni". ahahahaha
    i wish we had more vintage stores here in vienna. i'm getting sick of all the stores we have here because everyone is wearing the same and nothing is really special. it's kind of annoying/boring. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssshhht19.11.11

    we have no vintage stores here as far as i know. only one crappy 2nd hand shop. but it's really crappy. you get the best vintage stuff at garage sales...tho here you wont get much there either. i think most people dont know about fashion and vintage stuff and just throw the old stuff away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know -- it's really saw how far behind we are in some ways. definitely when it comes to fashion. :-(

    ReplyDelete