Sunday

I would rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.


Photobucket
Photobucket

I took those photos of Penny when she was sitting in my bed while I was gettin dressed in the morning and threw my pajama shirt on her. She doesn’t care if you throw a blanket or a shirt on her. She loves clothes – if she doesn’t have to wear it herself.

As you may have noticed – or not – I’ve got a new header. I just made it and I’m not that talented lol.

Yesterday I’ve been at another theater btw. It was hilarious! I could get used to going to theaters :)

After “siesta” I’m gonna make more cookies. This time my dad’s favorites :) We’ll see if they’re edible.

4 comments:

  1. Maurice Endres28.11.11

    sehr guter Blog. gefällt mir gut hab direkt verfolgt. würde mich freuen wenn du meinen Blog auch verfolgst.♥
    http://moes-m.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara Elain28.11.11

    Oh nein wie süß <3 <3 das erste Bild ist so goldig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh -- ich liebe deinen neuen header!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth B.30.11.11

    das ist sooo süß :)

    ReplyDelete