Saturday

Life is a zoo in a jungle.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Dress: ASOS
 
I wore this dress once for Christmas 2009 – that’s it. I don’t even know why I never wore it again until now.
Well, yesterday I went to the theater and it was kinda hilarious. Not so funny was that someone was sitting behind me and kicking my chair every few seconds! I also had my coat hanging on the back of my chair but took it off and put it on the floor in front of me. That idiot had his stupid shoes on my coat! Some people are just unbelievable. They just don’t care as long as it’s not theirs.


Sequins + Sparkles | Everybody, Everywhere

4 comments:

  1. silvrgurl14.12.11

    love your gif over on EBEW
    cute dress, you need to wear it more often
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. meagan14.12.11

    That dress is adorable! IT looks great with your dark hair!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress! and the gif on EBEW definitely caught my eye! LOL. As for the annoying person at the theater, I have since learn that the best way to deal with it is to simply turn around and in a stern but polite voice say "Please stop kicking my chair." I have a good 'you wrong me again and you're going down!" face (years of being the oldest child) so it usually works for me.

    -Chee, The Shoe Doctor, PhD blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. And the mustard top and skirt are perfect!

    Cheers,
    Cathy@embroidery digitizing service

    ReplyDelete