Saturday

New outfit

Photobucket Penny is always cold. She’s shaking as soon as she’s outside these days…soooo I bought her a little jacket. And she absolutely hates it. When I put it on she didn’t move at all as if the jacket was made of plastic or something.
I always said “Clothes for dogs are freakish!!!” But now I’m buying my puppy jackets and I’m planning to buy her a little knitted pullover. She hates it, but since it doesn’t hurt her etc. I’ll have to put it on when it’s snowing outside.
I’m staying at home this weekend btw…everyone can bite me. I’m going nowhere.

2 comments:

  1. My dog has a snow suit!! she hates it but if it snows the snow sticks to her legs in clumps and gests sore. I have a lab so I can't h=ger her cute jumpers :( I need to start a range for bigger breeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion in the ALPS5.11.11

    OH MY GOD I AM NEARLY DYING!! YOUR DOG IS SOOOO CUTE!! :) and i love ur header!! PARTICIPATE AT MY ASOS GIVEAWAY!!!l

    xx S.
    http://fashionalps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete