Friday

MUNICH


I was in Munich with my co-workers last week. I did less shopping than I actually planned to. Every time I’m planning to buy a lot of things, I find nothing I wanna spend money on.
I just bought a necklace and nail polish and a once-piece pajama.
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Today my H&M order arrived – after like 1 week. I can’t complain about H&M orders taking so long to arrive :)
I also bought a couple of things in the SALE yesterday – I won’t do a haul since I feel like they’re weird – I’ll just take outfit photos. I hope I really will – I have one free week left.

I won’t do a review of 2011 – I just think that’s annoying if every little blog does that – so since everyone is doing it I don’t have to do it too. If you wanna re-live my 2011 blogging year check out the archive.
 
This won’t be the last post for this year…tomorrow I guess I’m gonna post another entry.

 

5 comments:

  1. haha, i hate that! - actually having money and finding nothing to spend it on grrr! lovely photographs though, looks like you had fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy Kate30.12.11

    Your food looks yummy! I'm the same, whenever I plan to spend lots of money I can't find anything I want to buy!

    Fashion Stereotype

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria30.12.11

    Lovely photos - the Christmas market looks awesome and you can't beat a bit of Gluwein!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got a onesie?! awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blonde Symphony1.1.12

    Lovely pics :)

    xx from Paris,

    Blonde Symphony
    http://theblondesymphony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete