Tuesday

I am too pure for you or anyone.

Photobucket It’s my last free week. Why???
I really don’t know what to write here in this post right now. I’m doing nothing special in my vacation right now. Just sleeping in and then maybe do something unspectacular.
I could go to an event again this weekend to take photos but I don’t feel like going. I don’t wanna go out every weekend. Argh.
At least the sun is shining today and I’m planning to do some outfit photos – I hope I really will take some.

3 comments:

  1. i know exactly what you mean! it's my last week too and i haven't done anything productive either. well, except for buying that bookshelf yesterday and re-arranging stuff.
    and to be honest... i love it. doing nothing. i work so hard and i really think i deserve doing nothing for once.
    and so do you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssshhht3.1.12

    IKR?!?!
    but the problem is when i do nothing - i feel like wasting the day. i always put myself under pressure -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes i feel so too but sometimes it's exactly what i need so i don't feel bad about it.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete