Friday

I’ll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Dress: H&M // Necklace: StyleLoft.de
 
Worn this this to school today. I took those photos a couple of days ago tho.
 
I had my yoga class today – instead of Monday (cause I had no time on Monday).
The new course starts next week on Friday. So I guess I’ll be able to post the “Personal post” on Monday again – since I’ll be getting home earlier again.
 
BTW I love going to school (once a week) mainly cause the girls in my class are so great to talk to. I just realized we talk a lot! Never had such nice class mates before I think.

6 comments:

  1. Kristina Primaballerina13.1.12

    Steht dir wirklich gut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anna-lenaknafla13.1.12

    This is a very nice blog
    You now have a new follower :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! The colour is so pretty and the shape really suits you.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja, zwei Schihten musste ich auftragen, aber das stand auch auf der Verpackung.. und zwei Schichten ist oke..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja, zwei schichten ist ok. ich hab heute geschaut ob der DM bei uns den nagellack hat - weil der hat Catrice. aber weiß war nicht dabei -.- muss ich halt weiterhin meinen french manicure nagellack missbrauchen lol

      Delete
  5. Such a cute dress. :)

    ReplyDelete