Saturday

New Stuff…for my dog

Today I bought a new box for the car for Penny, cause the old one was almost too small.
We put it on the floor at home and she immediatelly jumped inside.
Photobucket
I also bought a sign to put on our little door in the fence in front of our house.
Photobucket
And I bought her a flashy light thing – so when I go for a walk with her when it’s getting dark, you can see her better.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Aaand I bought a new “shitty bag” box thing to put on the leash so I’ll have it with me all the time.
Until now I always had a little bag hanging on the leash which was OK too.
Penny took a dump in the shopping center today btw hahaha. People kept staring at me when I took out a little bag and collected the poo.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. haha <3
    ich hab um die weihnachtszeit einen hund mit leuchtendem "geweih" gesehen! es war sooo toll :D besonders weils einer mit schlappohren war ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha das wär noch was.
      aber penny würds nicht auflassen. sie hasst schon ihr brustgeschirr. -.-

      Delete