Monday

What are men, compared to rocks and mountains?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket I took these photos when we were at my grandma’s for Christmas. Yes, a while ago – but the photos are still pretty in my opinion.
 
I’m so jealous of all the people who’re able to buy stuff from Primark. I had no chance to get my hands on some of their stuff! All the stores in Germany are in cities which are way too far away – for just going to Primark. BUT NOW – Primark is coming to Austria. When I read that I first thought it’s gonna be in Vienna – which is even farther away than the stores in Germany. Now I read it’s gonna be in Innsbruck – which is not too far away. I’m sure it’s gonna be in Vienna soon too – so my lovely Lina can shop till she drops there too.
By the time this blog post is published I’m already sitting in the office again, working my ass off.

5 comments:

  1. Trang Tran9.1.12

    Ach wie schön! Schnee :-DD
    Jetzt würde ich vielleicht doch noch ein wenig Schnee hier in Berlin haben wollen :-P
    Aber richtig tolle Aussicht hast du da wohl! :-)

    http://trang-tt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm not a fan of Primark :-( the quality is so bad and it's not as cheap as it once was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleonora10.1.12

    Ui, schöne Bilder :) Da muss ich gleich an den Skiurlaub vom letzten bzw. schon vorletzten Jahr denken <3
    Und danke für deinen Kommentar! :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    http://eleonorasleben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dog is adorable, great photos
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dương Bbc12.1.12

    ohh.your dog so cuteee!!!

    http://duongbbc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete