Sunday

Glossybox February


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Got the Glossybox!! It was nice to get home after a very long day and see 2 boxes (one was my new calendar) on my bed waiting for me.

Now the products:

- Cosline Lipgloss Clear: I think this lipgloss isn’t too bad – I’m usually not a lipgloss fan. I just don’t like that weird sticky thing on my lips. But this one has good stuff in it – like Jojoba-oil, Sheabutter and Vitamin E.
- Issey Miyake L’eau d’Issey Florale: Another perfume tester in my collection. Another one I won’t use I guess. It’s good and smells fresh and fruity kind of – but it’s just not my cup of tea. I just like other scents. Like my current perfume is Amor Amor.
- Jessica Cosmetics Jessica Nails: I love that color! I think I’m gonna put it on my nails this weekend – tho I usually don’t like red nails at work, cause when I have to fold letters for example I have red lines on the paper. But I just love that color. I didn’t try the nail polish out yet, so I don’t know how well or bad it is to apply.
- L’Oréal Professionnel tecni.art Air Fix: I don’t know why, but at first I thought it’s a deodorant. I was very close to trying it out and thank goodness realized it’s not for spraying under my armpits! It’s a hairspray. Good thing! Cause I just started using hairspray to have a tiny bit of messy hair when I let my hair down.
- Swiss Haircare Volume Mask: Also a hair product. Will use it ASAP cause I have straight hair which is not full of volume. Hope it works. I wanted to try it out yesterday, but forgot lol.

3 comments:

  1. Meine Box ist auch gerade angekommen, allerdings mit ZWEI Produkten. Der Rest fehlt. Hab bei der Hotline angerufen und angeblich bekomme ich den Rest nachgeschickt.. hoffentlich. Deine Produkte gefallen mir sehr. Lilly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohweia!! Hoffentlich bekommst du die Sachen noch!
      Hast du die Deutsche Version oder auch die Österreichische?

      Delete