Wednesday

If we can’t be free at least we can be cheap.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: H&M

2.5 more hours of work in the afternoon. Then I gotta go home and put together my outfits for tomorrow. I’m still not sure what to take with me, argh. I just don’t have “photo shooting clothes” I guess. Just every day stuff. But I’ll figure something out. The outfit from this post won’t make it tho LOL.

It’s snowing all day – and it’s such a wet and heavy snow. I effin hate this weather. I want Spring. I’m sick of freezing my butt off and slip after every step I take while walking to work.

4 comments:

  1. I like the look a lot . its really good

    how much is the dress ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I ordered the dress on hm.com and it wasn't even 3 Euros as far as I remember.

      Delete
  2. I got this dress in blue and white, I swear I did not take it off last summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this dress in H&M its really cute, you look like Katy Perry in these pictures!! xx

    http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete