Monday

Life is more interesting when you’re happy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On Saturday the lovely Katharina and I went to a graduation ball. I went there to take photos in the first place.
Half of the time we were just watching people walking by – which was hilarious.
When we were about to leave we noticed that huge mirror so we took a few photos mwahahaha…suddenly a girl joined us in one photo lol.
I still think it’s kinda funny that Kathi and I actually met cause of our blogs. hihi.
Yeh, blogging isn't as stupid as many people think. You meet the coolest people. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Great post :) I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog, check it out if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete