Sunday

Pink-Red, Red-Pink…

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket I’m playing housewife today since my mom is sick and lying on the couch – and I’m the only one besides her who’s able to cook etc.
My brother and I are actually planning to make a video together (I can’t believe he agreed on it, and is actually excited about it, tho if you see what the video is about you’ll understand) – he’s said he’s OK with Sunday, but that’s my brother so you can’t be sure if it’s really today or the Sunday in 2 weeks.
I’ve been to a couple of stores yesterday – Penny took a dump in another shopping center and semi-threw up in a clothes store. But I don’t care too much cause the shop keeper and the other customers were bitches.
I need to take care of our lunch now…

Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the pink and red combo! And your cute little puppy as well of course, aaww! Your video making sounds like it will be fun :)

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der Schaaaaaaaaaaaaal, oh mein Gott ich hab mich verliebt :-DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. honestly, your sweater and scarf look so soft and cozy. i'd wear them every day, i think. happy valentine's day.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brother is cool. And I love your adorable pet. btw, love the red sweater and scarf.:)

    Cheers,
    Cathy@2012 Best Jobs

    ReplyDelete