Monday

Thank You, Seelenschmaus!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Today when I left the house to go back to work after lunch break, I nearly fell over a parcel.
I didn’t have time obviously so I put it in the hallway and opened it when I got back home in the evening.
Inside were the thing you can see in the photos (minus the curious dog). The girls from Seelenschmaus had a giveaway a couple of days ago and I surprisingly won. It’s the first time I won at a blog giveaway! And the stuff I got is super cute and super yummy!
Thank you so so much Louisa and Rebecca!!! Thanks thanks thanks!! :)
 
CHECK OUT THEIR BLOG!!

3 comments:

  1. your dog is adorable!!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww your dog! :) i am a new follower :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Looks yummy :D

    Maybe you can win again? I'm giving away a Body Shop makeup box at the moment, make sure you enter here:

    http://www.thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-body-shop-makeup.html


    xxx Emily

    ReplyDelete