Saturday

Fit me!

Photobucket I’ve been thinking about buying this Fit me! make-up for quite a while now. Last week I finally did it.
I bought the lightest shade I could find – cause I’m quite pale when it’s not summer.
It’s actually easy to apply. I used my fingers. I have a brush and a sponge too. But the brush is for my other make-up (from The Body Shop) and the sponge is for nothing, I don’t like it.
When I applied the make-up – it suddenly seemed dark-ish. It looked like I’ve used fake tan kind of. But not really in a bad way. I don’t know how to explain that actually. It looked like my face was tanned – but didn’t look like I’ve put make-up on which is too dark.
After a while it feels a little like gel in the face. Not exactly oily – but a bit slimey. But not in a bad way either.
It’s weird – stuff I hate about other make-ups arent’t that bad with this one.
This is probably the dumbest review ever…but it’s just how I experienced this foundation lol.

2 comments:

  1. Zum Produkt kann ich jetzt eig nichts sagen da ich kein make up benutze aber zum namen schon^^
    Ich finde der wurde gar nciht gut ausgewählt da er doch sehr mit einer anderen aussage zu verwechseln ist: F*ck me! Ansonsten gefällt mir da design ;)

    My promised giveaway is up, guys! Don't miss your chance to win one of three special Berlin Travel sets from Ligastudios.com!

    http://afashionsplash.blogspot.com/2012/03/ligastudioscom-lifes-journey-giveaway.html

    xx Nini

    ReplyDelete
  2. das makeup soll ja laut Werbung & Kritiken total gut sein.
    deine review hat mich auch irgendwie neugierig gemacht :-D.
    muss die foundation wohl echt auch mal testen und sehen, wie sie sich bei mir auftragen lässt! :-)
    http://erdbeerplunder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete