Sunday

I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Went for a walk with my dog for like 2 hours. And I’m kinda proud how well she walks next to me without pulling and trying to get her way – trained her well so far. But I know next weekend when we’re back at the dog school she’ll forget everything. Outside dog school she knows all the commandos etc. but when in school she does nothing. It’s like she’s about to say “Keep your treats, I don’t give an F about it.” Once when she should walk next to me she layed down and enjoyed the sun. If she had a middle finger she’d show it!
BTW, last night Thomas had to leave Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar. Which sucks so so so extremely much!! He was so so good and from my area (little sensation here). I could hardly believe that he’s really out. Not fair. The only good thing is, I don’t have to watch that stupid show anymore. He was the only reason I kept watching until yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. So ein Hund ist eben viel Arbeit.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. richtig geiler Pulli!!
    xx Julia

    ReplyDelete