Saturday

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.

Remember when I told you about the photoshooting I got invited to? Here are some of the results.
First time ever I did something like that – and it was amazingly cool!
I said Thank You like a thousand times already but whatever another XXXXL Thank You to Sabrina(www.tigerlilyphotography.at) for doing that shooting with me and take some really cool photos – and Thank You to Judy too!! <3
Next bunch of photos will be up in a couple of days – I didn’t want to post them all at once - with my fave btw.Photobucket
Photobucket
And while I was jumping in another outfit my puppy decided to be the model. I knew she loves cameras and doesn’t mind if you take photos of her with lightning etc. but look at that little poser!!! hahaha.
Photobucket

www.tigerlilyphotogrpahy.at  www.tigerlilyphotogrpahy.at  www.tigerlilyphotogrpahy.at  


BTW, last night I was out with Monja. First we had dinner at an Asian restaurant (ate too much) and after that we went to Steinebach Clubbing where I also took photos. Love going out with her, she’s hilarious and lovely and just fun to hang out with. <3

6 comments:

  1. aaahh toll toll toll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist ja cool, die sehen richtig toll aus!! :)
    Hast du die Outfits alle selbst zusammengestellt?

    Liebste Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke!
      Ja, das mit den Outfits etc. hab ich alles selbst gemacht.

      Delete
  3. Great shots! I love your puppy! <3
    xxx

    London Last Night

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow tolle Bilder sieht richtig professionell aus das zweite bild könnte echt aus einem lookbook sen habt ihr die einfach nur so aus spaß gemacht?

    ♥♥Style-Roulette♥♥

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danke für dein Kommentar !
    Hast einen echt süßen Blog hier :) DIe Fotos sind toll geworden!

    ReplyDelete