Saturday

I sit, I quit, I’m moving on

Photobucket
Jacket: C&A // Shirts, Jeans, Glasses: H&M // Shoes: Vögele
Photobucket
Photobucket My shopping outfit today. The funny thing was that when I was at the check-out at H&M the cashier asked me if that shirt’s from H&M or Zara. I said it’s from H&M but from like 2 summers ago. She only asked me cause she found it so pretty haha.
BTW, I bought that shirt you can see on the right in the last photo, a bikini-top and a summer hat. I went to the store with the H&M catalogue cause I wanted to see if I can get the stuff I wanted in the store before I ordered it. But they had nothing at all – only the shirt on the right. So I’m gonna place another H&M order. Gosh!


 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing!!!! You are brilliant! Fantastic post! Have a brill day!

    www.the-white-list.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sitting reading through the H&M catalogue, I sit there for hours with tea and biscuits circling everything I want.lol

    Elle xx
    www.beautyshewrote.info

    ReplyDelete