Friday

Hey, I heard you were a wild one

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Shirt: H&M // Skirt: New Yorker
 
I wore this to school today.
On the bus to school I sat next to a homeless/junkie/punk guy who tried to talk to me all the time. It wasn’t too bad tho, he was nice.
 
My dad is gonna buy a power plate – yippie! I wanted to go to the power plate studio where I’m having my zumba class at to train on that plate – but having an own plate is way better.
 
Here some outtakes…
PhotobucketPhotobucket





 

5 comments:

  1. The skirt looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this outfit - and i was wondering what your tattoo says? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      My tattoo on the arm says "La vida es como una caja de bombones, nunca sabes lo que te va a tocar." (= Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you'll get)

      Delete
  3. ich glaub nicht dass du wie leberkäse aussiehst in pastellfarben :D das steht dir bestimmt toll!
    lg summer

    ReplyDelete