Wednesday

Window shopping’s overrated

Today after work my mom picked me up and we went to the shopping center.
I needed a few things but bought some “additional stuff”
Photobucket
Photobucket
I’ve seen those shoes at H&M a couple of times and I looooved them. I never bought them cause I thought they wouldn’t fit. Today I finally tried them on and bought them.
Photobucket
The main reason why I went to the shopping center today was because I wanted this flash light for my camera.
Photobucket
…and new running shoes.
When I got home I tried them out right away.
I went jogging with Penny – but it was so so windy, it was hard to even walk normally.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hey:)ich mach zur zeit eine blogvorstellungsaktion, würde mich sehr freuen wenn du lust zum mitmachen hast:)

    http://your-spirit-is-free.blogspot.de/2012/04/blogvorstellungsaktion-ich-habe-mal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. die ohrringe und die ballerinas sind so süß <3

    Liebste Grüße
    ViktoriaSarina

    ReplyDelete