Saturday

Books have to be heavy because the whole world’s inside them.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Dress: H&M // Earrings: Claires

I’m so glad it’s weekend. I should study – but I prefer to do random shit or be bored instead. Argh. I’m not motivated at all.

What annoyes me as well is that I got hives again – and especially on my feet! I can hardly sleep cause it’s itching and swollen.

Then it annoys me as well, that when I go running or even just for a walk with my dog – other people do not take care of their stupid pets. I don’t want a huge dog come running towards me and my dog barking as if he’s gonna rip her into little pieces! People there’s an invention called “leash” for dogs like that!

1 comment:

  1. Chic outfit! I love the cute of the dress. The gold matches perfectly with the black!

    Mel

    www.melelle.com.au

    ReplyDelete