Wednesday

Break

You might have noticed (or not) that I haven’t blogged as regularly as I did before. This is because I’m studying for my finals right now (and football, I’m not gonna lie).

I just don’t have any time to take photos and edit them and create a blog post. And I don’t wanna post anything random and stupid and half-hearted just so I blogged.

So I thought I’m giving this all a little break and start blogging normaly again when my finals are over in like 4 weeks.

Hope you understand my decision. Hope you’ll be still reading my blog when I’m back.

Besitos!!

2 comments:

  1. Huhu!
    Danke für dein Kommentar.
    Für kleine Hunde gibt es einiges bei:
    http://www.hund-unterwegs.de/

    Liebe Grüße, Sabrina & Gucci

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you when youre back! <3 i'll be waiting! :) and good luck on your finals! :)

    ReplyDelete