Monday

Either pray or worry. Don’t do both.

Photobucket

I’m studying every day – and I feel like I do/know nothing. I don’t feel ready for my finals next week. But enough of that.

I decided (after thinking about it a lot) to cut my bangs again. I’m sick of my boring hair – and I hate my forehead, especially the sides. I’ll probably regret cutting my bangs – but if I don’t do it I’ll continue complaining about my current hair too. I thought about buying a fake fringe – but couldn’t find one – and finding one in the exact right hair color is almost impossible too I guess. So, tomorrow I’m gonna call my hair dresser and get an appointment for my bangs and eye brows lol.

2 comments:

  1. Let us know how it went ;)

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you on Bloglovin with pleasure ;)
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete