Sunday

We’re going up-up-up-up-up

Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: H&M

I was en route all day yesterday. I bought some bones at the butcher shop for Penny today – it’s her first birthday! At home when I gave it to her she didn’t like it.

I also went shopping – and was rather successful at H&M of course. The only problem is that I can’t buy shoes, since I can’t try them on right now.

I had to remove a tick from Penny’s face. My mom was holding her still – and then she nearly bit her. *rolls eyes* She’s such a little brat!

And I tried out our Vibro Plate. So good. I’m gonna try doing it every day or every second. And on the days I’m not using the Vibro Plate I’m gonna do Pilates. I hope I can go jogging soon-ish again – that stupid broken toe won’t let me! I miss that as much as my dog misses it.

Been at a Dog Agility Tournament today – took a couple of photos and filmed a few things. Gonna blog about it later tho.


***************

Honeyyblossom is having a nice little giveaway - check it out by clicking HERE

4 comments:

  1. Das Kleid ist schön , habe ich auch mal anprobiert :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich liebe das Muster!

    ♥ Schau doch mal bei mir vorbei, wenn du möchtest

    www.amorandpsyche1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das Kleid gefällt mir echt gut :)

    Liebste Grüße
    -- Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh great dress! i love the song in the title too hihi ;)

    ReplyDelete