Thursday

I’m back

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress and Necklace: H&M


As the titel says – I’M BACK!
I passed my finals today – which means I’m done with my education I started in the real estate branche.
It was hard – I was studying my butt off and by the end (yesterday) I had a break down and couldn’t stop crying. I was done with the world.

Now to start off new again – I’m gonna post an outfit. You might have noticed that I’ve changed the layout and I’m not 100% done yet BUT it’s in the works. I’m also gonna change the picture sizes (after I’ve posted the “old” photos I still have ready on my laptop).
In those photos I still have my old hair style – that one changed too. But you’ll see within the next couple of days or weeks, I don’t know yet. Don’t know how fast I am with taking new photos and posting the old ready ones.

So, I hope you’re still with me and keep reading my blog.
Thx. 

7 comments:

  1. FINALLY!! :)
    welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. schöne Bilder :)

    http://some-kind-of-trouble.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schönes Kleid und deine Verzierung am Arm gefällt mir :)

    Genau das gleiche hatte ich beim Sommerkatalog. Alles war begeistert nur ich iwie nicht :D

    Liebe Grüßee

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress looks amazing on you! perfect for the summer :)


    anansays.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete