Tuesday

Zeigt her eure Füße…

Photobucket I’ve been looking for toe rings everywhere. I found some – but they were 10 Euros for 1 ring and then the rings didn’t look the way I wanted them. So, I didn’t buy them. Suddenly I got the glorious idea to look at a platform called Kleiderkreisel where people can sell their clothes, shoes, accessoires etc. they don’t want anymore. I found a couple of toe rings there. Waaay cheaper!
I found this girl who sold like 12 rings for 3,50 Euros – so I contacted her and she sold me the rings.
A couple of days later I had them – and I haven’t taken those two you can see in the picture off since I got them.
I wanted toe rings because I don’t like to wear rings on my fingers or on a necklace around my neck. And I think toe rings look cute and a bit hippie-ish.
I couldn’t put a ring on the second toe of my left foot tho. That little fatty is the one that was broken like 2 months ago.
PLUS - check out Hannah's BLOG - she's having a little blog promo in a few days.

8 comments:

  1. Ok danke schön für deine Meinung. (: ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. kleiderkreisel <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wie süß die Fußringe sind <3

    Lg Lilli
    vll magst du ja mal vorbei schaun: lillicious-blog.blogspot.de
    oder sogar bei meiner blogvorstellungsaktion mitmachen: http://lillicious-blog.blogspot.de/2012/07/danke-fur-100-wundervolle-leser.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. danke für deinen tollen kommentar :)
    die fußringe sind echt süß - auch wenn ich sie selbst nie tragen würde, da ich meine füße gar nicht mag haha ;)
    einen schönen blog hast du!

    ♥ ♥ ♥
    ganz viel liebe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5.8.12

    Sorry, aber du hast echt keine schönen Füße, die muss man echt nicht öffentlich auf einem Blog zeigen!

    ReplyDelete