Wednesday

Free will is a gift which we won’t know until we fight for it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress: H&M

Made a little (very long) trip today – kind of for nothing but oh well, that’s life.
I wore the dress in the photos.

OK, the trip wasn’t for nothing cause I MET LINA kinda by accident ahaha. We met in real life for the first time ever and tho it was super short it was so cool. It’s weird how you met people in real life for the first time ever and it’s like you knew them for years – well, we do know each other for years – but not in real life.

I got back home an hour ago and I’m so tired. I spent last night on the train. and half of today. I slept every couple of minutes, but that’s no real sleep – I’m tired as hell.

6 comments:

  1. such a lovely outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Kleid ist ja zuckersüß. Mit dem Gürtel sieht es wirklich wundervoll sommerlich aus. Was für Schuhe hast du dazu getragen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh danke!
      Ich hab China-Pätschchen dazu getragen. Solche http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31aADkN3svL._SY395_.jpg

      Delete
  3. Amber29.8.12

    Love the dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schönes Kleid! Hab den ganzen Tag an dich gedacht! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meeiiiii...das ist süß. *huuugs*

      Delete