Tuesday

To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.

Photobucket
I wrote about a new concept of my blog when I had my little comeback some days ago. Before that I never really had a concept for this blog. I never wrote down ideas. That changed too. I do not wanna have a business blog or something – but I wanna have a good blog, without too much random blah blah about nothing. So, I bought this book – to write blog ideas down. OK OK, a normal notebook would’ve been enough too – BUT to be honest, I’m a little addicted to buy pretty notebooks. I have so so many under my bed – empty. I never really use them, cause I’m not someone who writes a lot down anymore. But I love to buy those books and kind of collect them. This zebra book tho will be used and will hopefully help me with the blog.

*********************************************************************************
Please check out Sonja's blog HERE.
She's having a nice little give away there.

1 comment:

  1. danke :*

    ich habe auch ein notizbuch, in dem ich mir meine blog-ideen aufschreibe, bevor ich sie vergesse.

    einen süßen blog hast du ;)

    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete