Sunday

You are confined only by the walls you build yourself

So, I came back from Stuttgart this morning. We went there on Friday morning, stayed two nights - to do some shopping. There's not too much to say about it I guess. I just didn't bought as much as I planned to tho.
I took a couple of photos but I'm not gonna post them all in one post. I don't wanna have a photo bomb on my blog. I'll post the photos in bits.
To start off - here's my hotel room. I think it was a very nice and very clean room - loved it! (Penny peed on the floor the first day - after I cleaned the carpet a bit you couldn't see anything anymore.)

Photobucket
Had this on my pillow when I got into the room. That's probably normal but I found it cute - and yummy.
Photobucket
Penny tried to take over my side of the bed...
Photobucket
...but then realized where her place was!
(that night she suddenly jumped off the bed at like 00:30 am - and started whining at the door - I guess she thought she could drive away the people from the bar across the street who were so so loud all night long!)
Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I have to say I love it. Followed you :)
    http://fashionisartandculture.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete