Thursday

GlossyBox August

I decided to write about the Glossybox when I tried out the products and know how they work, and whether I like them or not. I find it kinda senseless to write “Can’t wait to try it out" or “Let’s see how it is” etc.
So, here it is.
Photobucket
Photobucket 01. I use that for my feet and I didn’t notice any difference yet. It smell well tho.
02. I used this one a couple of times after washing my face in the evening – but I’m not a huge fan of it – it makes my skin oily.
03. I haven’t used this one yet – since I’m using up my other body lotions etc. first.
04. Haven’t used this one either yet – it’s anti-aging and I don’t feel the need to use products like this.
05. I wore this nail polish the last two weeks – and I really like it. It’s super easy to apply. It’s not watery. And it lasts a while without chipping off. I wouldn’t really wear this color in Summer tho – for fall or winter it’s really nice in my opinion.

9 comments:

  1. taugt die glossybox was? reut mi immer das geld..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i lieb se. o wenn mol an scheiß dinn isch.
      i finds toll wenn i so kosmetik-kram kriag...i kof sunsch nämlich immer des selbe. und sit i d glossybox hon muss i kaum mehr neus züg kofa lol.

      Delete
  2. Zwar ein wenig Pflegelastig, aber donst ganz schöner Inhalt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja das stimmt. vorallem lauter mini-sachen.
      beim nächsten mal wirds vllt besser.

      Delete
  3. Die August Box war die allerschlechteste bisher - dich hats aber noch schlimmer als viele andere getroffen finde ich! LG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ich fand sie auch nicht so bombe.

      Delete
  4. Ne sorry hat mein Papa gemacht & ich hab keine Ahnung wie :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wundervoller blog!
    mach doch bei meiner blogvorstellung mit!!
    ich würde mich freuen :)
    http://littlewonders-blog.blogspot.de/2012/08/blogvorstellung.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want to try a glossy box! xxx ps. I have awarded you the liebster award, check out my blog for more info xxx

    ReplyDelete