Thursday

It’s all about tonight

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shirt: H&M // Shorts: Forever21
Definitely one of my favorite shirts. I bought it in Summer – I know Summer is not really over yet, but you know.
I wore this shirt a lot the last couple of weeks/monts. It’s really floaty and not hot – that’s all you need in Summer right? At least in my case.
The shorts are from Forever21 – I went in there and got them when I was in Vienna last year in Summer.

I have a lot to do right now – so I don’t have much time to take photos – good thing I have enough saved on my laptop haha.

I wanted to find a victim to go out with on Saturday – but then I remembered that there’s a rather important football match at 10pm. So I won’t go out – but will watch football. Oh well!

Yesterday I’ve been at the hairdresser – got my bangs cut (couldn’t see much anymore with that curtain). This time I went to my favorite hair dresser and I got my pretty bangs back – not the fucked up straight straight straight bangs the other one in August cut. –.-

2 comments:

  1. Schönes Outfit, das Shirt gefällt mir richtig gut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. das shirt ist echt total süß und noch so schön sommerlich. ;)

    ReplyDelete