Friday

Liebster Award

I got tagged by Vanessa Lucy.
I usually don't do this - but once I can do it right?
So here we go.
Here are the rules:
Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
These lucky bloggers must be told
There are no tag backs

11 Random Things about me:
01. I always always always wear nail polish
02. I love Hannah Montana
03. I love getting tattooed
04. I’m very emotional when it comes to football
05. I hate pants – I prefer dresses most of the time
06. I use social networks especially Twitter a lot
07. I love cheesy, vintage stuff
08. I wear toe rings
09. I hide my emotions
10. If you wanna know me read the definition of a Virgo – I’m exactly like that

Vanessa Lucy’s questions:
1.Do you have any sisters or brothers? – Yes, a younger brother.
2.What are your must haves in your hand bag? – Phone, money, keys, dog poo bags
3.Pencil eye liner or liquid eye liner? – Liquid
4.Do you have any pets? – Yes, a dog.
5.Whats your star sign? – Virgo
6.Who is your fave celeb? – Sergio Ramos
7.Favourite song atm? – Never have one.
8.Heels or flats? – Depends.
9.What is your life long dream? – :D
10. are you a coffee lover? – I hate it.
11.Whats your favourite season? – Summer – end of summer

My questions:
1. Are you afraid of the dark?
2. What do you have in your pockets right now?
3. Sweet or salty snacks?
4. Do you still live in your hometown?
5. Cats or dogs?
6. What’s the last movie you’ve watched?
7. Are you shy?
8. What motivates you?
9. Are you clumsy?
10. Do you like bacon?
11. How do you find new music to listen to?

2 comments:

  1. oh, thx!!! (::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm your new follower!
    You've got such a lovely blog :)

    The Beauty Maniac in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete