Sunday

Red Boots

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Boots: Vögele Shoes
Last week I went out and bought new boots. I actually wanted flats…I have winter boots but I wanted shoes for fall. I can’t run around in my converse sneakers when it’s cold and rainy. I don’t like them that much anyway.
So, I tried on like every flat shoe they had and every single shoe either hurt or looked shitty.
When I was already about to leave, I saw these red boots – tried them on and they were way more comfy than any other flat shoe I tried on in that store. So I decided to buy them. I really like them so far. (I saw a girl wearing those shoes yesterday too – I was wearing them as well.)
 
 
This is what Penny looked like this morning when I was sitting on the floor taking photos of my shoes haha.
Judging me.
Photobucket I first didn’t want to blog about my shoes. I don’t know why. But I’m trying not to make too many hauls – it’s a bit like boasting what cool stuff I can afford and buy IMO. But since a few readers wanted to see them I decided to make a little post and show the red boots.

5 comments:

  1. oooh sind die schöööön!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adsbghjgf :O

    Schööön :OOOOOO
    *auch haben will*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Schuhe sind sooo toll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Schuhe wären jetzt nichts für mich, der Hund hingegen ist richtig süß

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boots are cute! Bei Vögele gibts auch ab und zu was Schönes :-)
    Emily ooo
    www.thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete