Wednesday

Ich bin morgens immer müde, aber abends werd ich wach

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Shirt: H&M // Skirt: New Yorker

I’m posting outfit photos I took in August because I’m sick and can’t take new ones right now. But I’m planning to take new outfit photos and other photos I can put on my blog on the weekend.
I really like that skirt – especially the color – but you can see my undies when I’m wearing it. Maybe tights will make it better – I didn’t try it yet.
As I said I’m sick right now. I’ve had a cold since last week and this week I felt sick to my stomach, dizzy, weak etc. I hate this weather. One day it’s cold, then it’s warm, then it’s cold again…argh!
It has to be better until the weekend cause I’m meeting up with Lisa who I met through blogging/Twitter.

7 comments:

  1. absoluter ohrwuuurm!
    schönes outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohja! ich hör's ständig...auch wenn ich nicht iPod höre - ich hör's schon in meinem Kopf haha.

      Delete
  2. Ich werd auch immer abends wach ^^
    Das Outfit ist toll ;) und gute Besserung!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look! Well Jell!

    If you have time please check out my blog:

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this T-shirt! Its really cute, love how you've styled it! I usually tuck it into high waisted shorts so this is a nice chance.

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danke dir! Übung macht den Meister! :)
    Dein Shirt ist wirklich zucker-süß! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit! Esp. the cat tank! :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete