Friday

Quedate conmigo


Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress and Belt: H&M
 
Long-ish weekend. Let’s see if I finally get around to take new photos. I’m so unhappy with my photos and blog again. It’s just not how I want it. The problem is I don’t know how to change that. The problem aren’t just the photos – also the texts. I never know what to talk about. Cause random stuff of my daily life is boring and I can’t publish everything that’s going on in my life – it’s private. Yes, I do have a private life I keep private although I have a blog, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.


2 comments:

  1. Ich mag deine Frisur! Steht dir super :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Ranim
    the.perfect.disease

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool dress! and even cuter little dog awwwwwwwwww :)

    If you have a few moments spare please check out my blog for a Jenny Colgan giveaway!!

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete