Friday

Bliss bliss

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Onesie: Primark

What an unusual outfit post, eh? I just love onesies. People always make fun of it – but if they’d know how effin comfortable they are…
So, I’m super relieved since Wednesday – new year, new job, new luck. I got the acceptance on Wednesday.
Now I’m looking for a new appartment – which should be nearer to my new work place than my current home.
Tomorrow Wati and I will have a little Real Madrid party I think…can’t wait haha.

5 comments:

  1. Das ist wirklich seeehr süß! :) Steht dir gut :D
    Liebste Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bei mir hat es fast eine woche gehalten bis die ersten haare wieder kamen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maaaan, den wollte ich auch unbedingt haben, leider gab es ihn nicht mehr, als ich bei primark war :(

    Liebste Grüße ViktoriaSarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha this is awesome! I always look at them at primark, but never know when to actually wear them!

    X, Annie
    P.S.check out my holiday giveaway and win a 50€ voucher for NewYorker

    ReplyDelete