Saturday

You walk and talk like you’re some new sensation

Photobucket Dress: Primark

One of the bunch of dresses I bought at Primark when I “travelled” there. It’s unbelievable how much you get there for little money! And the clothes they sell are mostly really pretty.

OMG, I had my last “class” of this Agility course with Penny today. Next weekend is the big end – and we’ll have a little “competition” where we’ll show what we’ve learned. I guess it’s gonna be kinda embarrassing – cause Penny looooves to run around like Speedy Gonzalez. She’s like never tired during the day. That little dog has non-stop energy. Even after the course she always runs across the field and not just once. Even the trainer said she can’t believe how much energy that little thing has.

5 comments:

  1. I really love the dress , I saw that fabric last year and its really unique
    Kaldy

    ReplyDelete
  2. das Kleid sieht super schön aus :)
    gefällt mir total gut.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. super schönes kleid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dankeschöön. ich versuch mal eins zu drehen =)
    das kleid ist echt schön. will auch mal wieder zu primark und richtig schön shoppen gehen =)

    liebe grüßee

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks so pretty on you!!

    Please check out my latest blog if you have a few minutes spare :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete