Thursday

A perfectly normal person is rare in our civilization.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Primark
 
I really like that dress. It’s the most worn one of my Primark dresses I bought during my Primark trip.
My dad calls those dresses with collars “halloween dresses”.
 
5 days left in my old job. OMG. And I’m sick. My whole body aches, I’m sneezing, coughing etc. but I cannot stay at home – I have to teach the new girl everything before I’m leaving next week.

Yesterday I bought lamps for my new apartment – for almost 200 euros. Gosh!
BUT I got my chandelier for the living room. I always wanted one and now I got one. Can’t wait to have the apartment and put it up.

4 comments:

  1. wow du hast sooo tolle haare!!
    süßes kleid :)

    Liebste Grüße
    ViktoriaSarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY! Das Kleid steht dir so gut!
    Toller Blog, bin neue Leserin :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankeschööön :)
    Die Bilder sind übrigens richtig richtig hübsch, mag deine Haare auch total gerne :)

    Alles liebe,
    Lune

    ReplyDelete