Friday

Penny’s Advent Calendar

I love love love opening advent calendars – but I hate that almost every calendar you can buy is filled with chocolate or some other crap I don’t want. So I bought advent calendars for my dog. One for dogs and one for cats cause she likes cat treats too. This way I can open a little door (actually two) every day and don’t have to eat it myself haha. And Penny is crazy about those treats.

PS: Please excuse my Sunday outfit.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

******************************************************************************

AND I got an invitation to a Blog Introduction challenge again, this time from Sandra of SunkissedLoveChild

Please check out her lovely blog!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, a happy dog!
    <3

    Christiane
    http://bikelovin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest! I would never give up my advent calendar for my pets though. Your puppy is beautiful and looks like me with my advent calendar...!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute idea :)

    Bye Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr goldig !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das mach ich mit meiner Katze auch immer! :D ♥

    Herzgruß, Carina
    http://alltags-adrenalin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete