Sunday

Promise this

Last week we had so much snow.. Almost half a meter. I don’t like snow. It’s pretty but it’s slippy, cold, wet and ew. But I guess I have to live with that as long as I’m living in Austria.
I only like snow on Christmas – the only problem then is that we wouldn’t be able to see my grandma (she’s literally living in the mountains – clichée).
Right now all the snow is gone anyway.

This will be my last post before Christmas’ over so MERRY CHRISTMAS and much love to y’all!!!
Photobucket
Penny had to jump through the snow – she’s too tiny to walk normal when there’s so much snow haha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest photos ever haha youre adorable! Have a fab christmas :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete