Monday

Hoy te ries

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pants, Shirt: H&M

Olé olé it’s Monday – and it started off with snow. I hate winter – I can’t say it often enough. I want the warm weather back…I’m sick of wrapping myself up in 4 layers of clothes and fat boots and hats just to almost roll to work. And I’m sick of freezing my butt off and almost slip while walking on the icey ground.

Enough complaing. The last two weeks I’ve been looking for a car. And I kinda found one. It’s a almost new Renault Twingo and I’ll maybe buy it. We’ll see.
I’m also thinking about dying my hair a bit lighter – like dark blond/light brown. But at the same time I want to dye it darker like dark brown/blackish. I just want too many things at the same time. And I’m not even sure if the light brown/blonde will look any good. I never had lighter hair and I never wanted to have it before. But I feel like I look sick – I’m rather pale – and maybe if my hair is less dark it will make my skin look a bit less dead-ish.
Dark blond/light brown hair on me – Yes or No?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.1.13

    yes to lighter hair!!! I would start with highlights and after the coloration usw a good conditioner. like kerastase nutri termique... it´s the white/orange product line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, thanks for the product suggestion :)

      Delete
  2. Danke dir! Das freut mich wirklich riesig zu hören! :))
    Hättest du vllt eine Idee, zu welchem Bereich ich als nächstes schreiben könnte?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wie schön die Bluse einfach ist! :)
    Ich folge dir, würde mich freuen wenn du mal vorbeischaust :*
    http://papillonfully.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete